lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Esta vez, punto y aparte. ~*

Slipped away from your open hand 
into the river 
saw your face looking back at me 
I saw my past 
and I saw my future 


You take the pieces of the dreams that you have 
cause you don't like the way they seem to be going 
you cut them up and spread them out on the floor 
you're full of hope as you begin rearranging 
put it all back together 
but anyway you look at things and try 
the lovers are losing 


I dreamed I was watching 
a young lover's dance 
I reached out to touch your hand 
but I was watching from a distance 


we cling to love like a skidding car 
clinched to the corner 
I try to hold on to what we are 
the more I squeeze the quicker we all are 


The lovers are losing - Keane (fragmento)

Ya no quiero acomodar esas piezas, ya hace... casi dos años que lo dejé de hacer.
No pretendo borrarte, porque simplemente sos parte de mi pasado, pero lo que sí quiero, es minimizar tu posibilidad de existencia en el futuro. En mí futuro.
(Cómo lloré con vos, insulso, con gusto a nada...! Sos y fuiste una figurita, y todos saben que figurita repetida no completa el álbum. No sé por qué te intenté querer  comprender. La gente a menudo me ve y te recuerda, me recuerda que les recuerdo a vos, y yo, les digo que ya puedo estar volar sola.)

((I would marry with all them at the same time -Rich, Jesse, Tim & Tom. No one understand my heart and my senses like all them ~ Seriously.))

Euge ~*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario